fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blue Steal 07

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Blue Steal 07 Empty
PostSubject: Blue Steal 07   Blue Steal 07 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:10 pm

season:1

started off with newcastle and guided them into a champions league spot before i left to manage liverpool who had sacked there manager and were lying in 16th position and really struggling.
by the end of the season I had guided liverpool to a finish of 7th place but with other things going our way we managed to secure uefa cup football for the following season..
NB also nominated for manager of the season.

season:2

guided liverpool to 4th place in the league only a few points away from champions league spot

and won the 1st ever uefa cup on this site.

season:3

terrible league form in the middle of the season turned it around in the later stage's to end the season in a very bad 9th position.
managed to keep my job by going on to retain my uefa cup crown and remain the only team on the site to have won the uefa cup.

season:4
Back to top Go down

Blue Steal 07
Page 1 of 1