fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Championship Results Season 4

Go down 
+42
chronicwombat
II LaMpArD Xx
IP1 x R3TRO- Burnley
II DeFoE Xx (Norwich)
D4LE 95 (Q.P.R)
nighter10
Jeffy D EFC
I Warman I
frankenzomb
itz pulham
Jckiller1995(Palace)
iOriigiinal x (BoLoNgA)
conway1986
Bosic84
danseager88
JamieReed24
xX The Gill Xx (Cardiff)
Singalong Bassong
DanielDB9
praisejebus1977
anthonyse4
Coltomlive
WelshRees1989 (West Brom)
AnT aKa Trigger
Jackson9858
Evo193 (Charlton)
ash hpr2
I SLAP YOUR DAD(Malaga)
Mvickers
IXI SM1TH IXI
sparks
hammerhall03
doon killed ian-Sampdoria
ajb1982(HULL)
Stoned Panda UK
Llandyrnog RSC (Everton)
itchibawz
GRiM3KiD x ( Reading )
adamjwally
plebbles
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Keeno1984
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
plebbles
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-05-06

Championship Results Season 4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 4   Championship Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:37 am

week 5

everton 4 v 3 bristol city

van der meyde x 3 for me

everton should be winning every game tbh with a team like that

long ball up to defoe ( who is beast in the air in this game btw) gets it and out runs my defence me meh what can i say it was predictable :L
Back to top Go down
GRiM3KiD x ( Reading )
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: (IXI SM1TH IXI) Derby County 2 - 1 Reading (GRiM3KiD x)   Championship Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:26 pm

Week 2.

(IXI SM1TH IXI) Derby County 2 - 1 Reading (GRiM3KiD x)

Derby Goals:

N Castillo
C Vieri

Reading Goals:

D Lanzafame

TightGame!, The match started dramatically when I gave away a light free kick outside the edge of my box, N Castillo stepped up for Derby County and placed it in the top corner out of the keepers reach, this goal would easily be a competitor for goal of the season. It was 1-0 until the 38th minute, when D Lanzafame found that little bit of space to smash the ball into the bottom corner leaving the keeper standing puzzled. The second half could have gone either way but C Vieri managed to dribble through the Reading defense and finish calmly. This game could have gone either way, Reading haf more of the possession but Derby having the couple more shots on target. I can see both teams up there at the end of the season without a doubt. COMMON YOU ROYALS!

Last edited by GRiM3KiD x ( Reading ) on Wed May 13, 2009 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GRiM3KiD x ( Reading )
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: (GRiM3KiD x) Reading 7 - 2 Norwich City (Dan Seager)   Championship Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:05 pm

Week 5.

(GRiM3KiD x) Reading 7 - 2 Norwich City (Dan Seager)

Reading Goals:

D Lanzafame x4
F Caserta
J Vaughan x2

Norwich City Goals:

A Lupoli
Raul

GreatGame!, The game started when I scored with B Wright-Phillips but a penalty was awarded? I then hit the crossbar from the penalty. D Lanzafame then opened the scoring on the 23rd minute, making up for his penalty miss. A Lupoli equalized straight after on the 27th minute, 15 minutes before half time, F Caserta scored a wonderful goal, curling it around the keeper from a tight angle. It was 2-1 to the Royals at half time. Reading made 3 subs at half time to try and secure the win, it was short lived when Raul scored on the 47th minute, but D Lanzafame canceled the goal out scoring two minutes later to making the score 3-2 to Reading. A turner was dismissed for Norwich City on the 75th minute, Reading took advantage adding 4 more goals to the game, two from J Vaughan and two more from D Lanzafame. It was an even game until the dismissal, Reading just took a big advantage from the 10 men of Norwich. COMMON YOU ROYALS!

MOTM - D Lanzafame (10)
Back to top Go down
IXI SM1TH IXI
Professional
Professional
IXI SM1TH IXI

Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 4   Championship Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:28 pm

GRiM3KiD x ( Reading ) wrote:
Week 2.

(IXI SM1TH IXI) Derby County 2 - 1 Reading (GRiM3KiD x)

Derby Goals:

N Castillo
C Vieri

Reading Goals:

D Lanzafame

TightGame!, The match started dramatically when I gave away a light free kick outside the edge of my box, N Castillo stepped up for Derby County and placed it in the top corner out of the keepers reach, this goal would easily be a competitor for goal of the season. It was 1-0 until the 38th minute, when D Lanzafame found that little bit of space to smash the ball into the bottom corner leaving the keeper standing puzzled. The second half could have gone either way but C Vieri managed to dribble through the Reading defense and finish calmly. This game could have gone either way, Reading haf more of the possession but Derby having the couple more shots on target. I can see both teams up there at the end of the season without a doubt. COMMON YOU ROYALS!

MoM - N Castillo

good game m8!
Back to top Go down
IXI SM1TH IXI
Professional
Professional
IXI SM1TH IXI

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 4   Championship Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:29 pm

Week 3

Derby (smith) 2-1 Wigan (jckiller)

Castillo x2 -MoM

Shevchenko

gg m8
Back to top Go down
Mvickers
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 4   Championship Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:13 pm

Week 1.

Charlton 0-2 Sheffield wednesday

scorers: Ndiaye x2.

Mom: Ndiaye

Good game mate, unlucky not to score
Back to top Go down
ajb1982(HULL)
Professional
Professional
ajb1982(HULL)

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 4   Championship Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:18 pm

*****UPDATED*****

Including palace v reading
Back to top Go down
I SLAP YOUR DAD(Malaga)
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 4   Championship Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:04 am

WEEK 4
swansea 1 v 3 coventry

Coventry Goals .
Jonathan 1
Salva Ballesta 1
Migliaccio1
swansea Goals.
J Scotland 1

BOOKING
COVENTRY 1
Jonathan
SWANSEA 0

Last edited by I SLAP YOUR DAD(Swansea) on Thu May 14, 2009 6:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stoned Panda UK
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 4   Championship Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:05 am

Week 4

(I SLAP YOUR DAD) Swansea 1 - 3 Coventry (Stoned Panda UK)

After a great victory over Wigan Coventry were fairly confident going into this game, after scoring the winner against Napoli Salva Ballesta was looking for more goals. After 19 minutes Ballesta put Coventry 1-0 up after a lovely passing move. Coventry continued to pile the pressure on and Ballesta turned from scorer to provider, his pass slipped in Migliaccio who converter his second in two league games. After the second goal Coventry took their foot off the gas and starting playing quite poorly and couldn't find a way through.

Swansea made Coventry pay for being so sluggish, Scotland got onto a lucky pass and converted to give Coventry a real wake up call. With 12 minutes to go Jonathan secured the 3 points, he leapt highest to head home Jason Roberts cross for his first of the season.

"A poor performance by Coventry but we still got the three points, it just goes to show what we are capable of even when not playing at our best" - Mr. Panda Mourinho

Scorers -

Coventry - Salva Ballesta 19', Migliaccio 28' and Jonathan 78'

Swansea - Scotland 55'
Back to top Go down
IXI SM1TH IXI
Professional
Professional
IXI SM1TH IXI

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 4   Championship Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:20 am

Week 5

(smith) Derby 7-0 Southampton (ash)

Castillo x4 - MoM
Vieri x3

ash was very unlucky, I thourght I deserved the win but not a 7-0
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 4   Championship Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:13 am

UPDATED
Back to top Go down
GRiM3KiD x ( Reading )
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: (ltchibawz) Plymouth Argyle 1 - 6 Reading (GRiM3KiD x)   Championship Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:28 am

Week 7.

(ltchibawz) Plymouth Argyle 1 - 6 Reading (GRiM3KiD x)

Plymouth Argyle Goals:

Juanfran

Reading Goals:

D Lanzafame x5
J Vaughan

GoodGame!, I was upset to see D Criscito (Strong CB) was injured for the next 3 games, D Gabbidon was in replacement for todays game and did an excellent job. The game started off lively and B Wright-Phillips caused a few problems with his pace but couldn't seem to find the net, D Lanzafame was there though to score on the 13th minute, D Lanzafame on the 35th then converted a certain penalty. It was 2-0 to the Royals at half time, I decided to make 3 changes, bringing on D Marney, J Harper and J Vaughan to improve the score, they pushed the Plymouth team more until on the 61st minute D Lanzafame got his hat-trick and soon after J Vaughan used his pace and slotted it into the bottom corner without the keeper making a move. J Rodwell will get a mention though as again he showed real star talent, holding the midfield together again. D Lanzafame added two more goals to the score on the 74th minute and on the 78th minute, one being a questionable offside, but he took his chance well. Juanfran grabbed a consolation goal on the 87th minute. The season just gets better for Reading and they showed today what they are capable of in todays game. COMMON YOU ROYALS!

MOTM - J Rodwell (9)
Back to top Go down
sparks
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
sparks

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: week 6 result   Championship Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:39 am

reading 0-1 nottingham forest

72min-k.phillips

man of the match-julian bennett
Back to top Go down
GRiM3KiD x ( Reading )
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: (GRiM3KiD x) Reading 0 - 1 Nottingham Forest (sparks posse)   Championship Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:40 am

Week 6.

(GRiM3KiD x) Reading 0 - 1 Nottingham Forest (sparks posse)

Nottingham Forest Goals:

K Phillips

PoorGame, I feel Reading were unlucky to get a goal here, a flukey result in my eyes.

Maybe this job isn't right for me? Too much is in my hands and at the moment it looks like the big games aren't going my way.

Last edited by GRiM3KiD x ( Reading ) on Fri May 15, 2009 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sparks
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
sparks

PostSubject: week 4 result   Championship Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:44 am

preston north end 0-2 nottingham forest

37min-l.martin
54min-c.cohen

man of the match-chrs cohen
Back to top Go down
itchibawz
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: QPR 4 - 0 Plymouth   Championship Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:06 am

Week 6

QPR 4 - 0 Plymouth

QPR goals
14,50,66,83min Sergio Garcia
Back to top Go down
sparks
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
sparks

PostSubject: week 5 result   Championship Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:27 am

nottingham forest 5-0 queens park rangers

16min-l.martin
21min-l.martin
22min-l.martin
45min-g.mccleary
82min-n.tyson
90min-g.mccleary

man of the match julian bennett
Back to top Go down
ash hpr2
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: QPR Vs Plymouth   Championship Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:33 am

Fixture 6

QPR: 4
Sergio Garcia (4)

Plymouth:0

MoM:

Damien Delaney
Back to top Go down
Stoned Panda UK
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 4   Championship Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:34 am

Week 3

Coventry 3 - 1 Southampton

Coventrys 100% winning streak was brought too an end by Middlesbrough in the super cup. Things looked to be going worse for Coventry after dominating the opening quarter of an hour but Southampton got on a lucky counter attack and scored. Migliaccio hit the post from a corner and Keitas powershots couldn't find a way past the keeper. After 36 minutes £10m signing Migliaccio pounched on a goal keeping error from a corner and put Coventry on level terms. Coventry continued to pressure Southampton but just couldn't find a way through!

The second half was still a game which Coventry dominated, Roberts come on for the ineffective Ballesta and struck the post just seconds after coming on. 7 minutes from time Jason Roberts converted Keitas through ball and Coventry finally had the lead they'd deserved for the most of the game. With 3 minutes to go Migliaccio played a superb one-two with Keita and found himself through on goal, he made no mistake in putting Coventry 3-1 up!

Scorers -

Coventry - Migliaccio 36' + 87' and J. Roberts 83'

Southampton - Hunt 19'
Back to top Go down
ash hpr2
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: Nottingham Forest Vs QPR   Championship Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:37 am

Nottingham Forest : 5
Martin (2)
McLeary (2)
Tyson

QPR : 0

MoM : Julian Bennet

QPR didnt test the keeper all game. bad display , make sure it wont happen the next time we play forest. well played though Forest.
Back to top Go down
sparks
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
sparks

PostSubject: week 3 result   Championship Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:46 am

nottingham forest 4-0 plymouth argyle

4min-l.mcgugan
37min-l.martin
44min-g.mccleary
68min-g.mccleary

man of the match-lewis mcgougan
Back to top Go down
itchibawz
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Nottingham Forrest 4 - 0 Plymouth   Championship Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:48 am

Week 3
Nottingham Forrest 4 - 0 Plymouth

Notts Goals
4 min Mcgugan
37min L martin
44,68 min G McCleary

Good Game
Back to top Go down
IXI SM1TH IXI
Professional
Professional
IXI SM1TH IXI

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 4   Championship Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:35 am

Week 4

(mvickers) Sheff Wed 2-4 Derby (smith)

Russotto
Sergio

Castillo - MoM
Mustapha
Vieri x2

100% RECORD COME YOU RAMS
Back to top Go down
IXI SM1TH IXI
Professional
Professional
IXI SM1TH IXI

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 4   Championship Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:58 am

Week 6

(i slap your dad) Swansea 0-5 Derby (smith)

Castillio x2
Barnes x2
Vieri

Higginbottom - MoM

good game m8
Back to top Go down
IXI SM1TH IXI
Professional
Professional
IXI SM1TH IXI

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 4   Championship Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:26 am

Week 1

(smith) Derby 2-1 QPR (ash)

Vieri x2 - MoM

Villa

hardest game so far, QPR could have easily won this.. good game m8!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Championship Results Season 4   Championship Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Championship Results Season 4
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next