fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Premiership Results Season 4

Go down 
+31
Rixy001
ryanpcwells
GazzaArr94
Bosic84
x V3T3RAN v8(Valladolid)
PuReTaLeNt1986 (man utd)
chronicwombat
ajb1982(HULL)
purebredefc
I34dTaleNT 86
Brusiar *Udinese*
BornGhostFreak - Reds
sparks
KeanoMUFC
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
mikelfc12
HAMO69(AC Milan)
Macleanie PAFC
Jeffy D EFC
conway1986
douty92 (sunderland)
IIII J4MES IIII
samuel526(udinese)
IP1 x R3TRO- Burnley
oo AJ mufc oo
Keeno1684
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
CFC Jack Perry - Sevilla
Keeno1984
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Keeno1684
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Keeno1684

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Premiership Results Season 4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 4   Premiership Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:33 pm

Yeah defo a good game m8, very tense game you played well.
Back to top Go down
Keeno1684
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Keeno1684

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 4   Premiership Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:35 pm

(Diegosly) Arsenal 1-0 Bolton (Samuel)

Scorer
Martins.

Good game mate, the score could have been worst but Samuel who got motm was very brilliant along side Weater.

Good luck for your remaining games.
Back to top Go down
HAMO69(AC Milan)
Professional
Professional
HAMO69(AC Milan)

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 4   Premiership Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:33 pm

I have to say that signature is amazing.
Back to top Go down
mikelfc12
Professional
Professional
mikelfc12

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 4   Premiership Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:11 pm

couldnt agree more hamo
Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 4   Premiership Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:46 pm

week: 1

(blue steal 07) Liverpool 4 - 1 M'Boro

scorers:

torres x3
owen

adriano

MoM: torres(9)

gg jeffy u plyd really well, frey had a great game in goal for the pool on his league debut. fernando torres was outstanding and even put one on a plate for owen near the end to give him his 1st goal since his return to anfield, on this showing liverpool didnt seem to miss the raw pace of gabby agbonlahor who remains injured for a further to games.

best of luck for the season jeffy
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 4   Premiership Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:58 pm

UPDATED

Note: +3 GD to be added to Chelsea, -3 to be subtracted from Sheff Utd

Scorers Drogba 2, Camronesi
Back to top Go down
douty92 (sunderland)
Professional
Professional
douty92 (sunderland)

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 4   Premiership Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:34 am

week 3 douty92) sunderland 2 - 1 fulham (purebred efc) sunderland scorers - luis garcia (28) benjani (90) fulham scorers - distin og (64)
Back to top Go down
KeanoMUFC
Amatuer
Amatuer
KeanoMUFC

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 4   Premiership Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:48 am

Week 4

Newcastle 3 Manchester United 2

Scorers:

Van Persie x2

Cahill x2
Bentley x1

MOTM:

Poulsen

gg and good luck with the season.
Back to top Go down
Macleanie PAFC
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Macleanie PAFC

Number of posts : 268

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 4   Premiership Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:58 am

Week 1

(Macleanie PAFC) Man city 6-1 Man utd (calzy)

David silva x5
Tevez
H.crespo

Brilliant derby game...i think silva likes his new role lol.

Best of luck for the rest of the season calzy
Back to top Go down
oo AJ mufc oo
Professional
Professional
oo AJ mufc oo

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 4   Premiership Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:32 am

week 2

Stoke city 6-1 Fulham

motm:amoruso and kuzmanovic both got a 10

Stoke scorers
amorusox4
sanchezx2

Fulham scorer
Budan

gg m8
Back to top Go down
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
Chat Box Mod
Kings Of Jason (pompey)

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 4   Premiership Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:54 am

week 4

portsmouth 6-1 man city

Kings Of Jason v macleanie pafc

scorers for portsmouth
anelka x 3
adebayor x 3

scorer for man city
tevez

a great game with both teams going at it i think i caught macleanie early on with 3 very quick goals and tbh never looked back previously hadnt beaten macleanie competitively so glad to put that one to bed man city as we all know quality team and quality manager and mac is a mate ive got a lot of time for today was good for me and unlucky for him

all the best pal
Back to top Go down
Macleanie PAFC
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Macleanie PAFC

Number of posts : 268

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 4   Premiership Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:12 am

Kings Of Jason (pompey) wrote:
week 4

portsmouth 6-1 man city

Kings Of Jason v macleanie pafc

scorers for portsmouth
anelka x 3
adebayor x 3

scorer for man city
tevez

a great game with both teams going at it i think i caught macleanie early on with 3 very quick goals and tbh never looked back previously hadnt beaten macleanie competitively so glad to put that one to bed man city as we all know quality team and quality manager and mac is a mate ive got a lot of time for today was good for me and unlucky for him

all the best pal

Cheers mate.

A great game, jay dominated through out, i didnt really get a sniff..some times you can say with these scorelines that they are flattering but defo not in this case, was a deserved result. He moved the ball round well and dominated in the box. I had very very few chances, and my goal was a straight run from the kick-off. Thats explains all really. Besta luck for the rest of the season Jay, your going to do really well this season and deservedly so too..it was always coming.

Man city take it on the chin and move on...newcastle next.
Back to top Go down
CFC Jack Perry - Sevilla
Professional
Professional
CFC Jack Perry - Sevilla

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 4   Premiership Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:44 pm

Aston Villa 5 - 1 Blackpool

Good game keeno, this game was always going to be tough for the villa seeming as blackpool were on a high with there promotion, so Villa came out positive and looked to attack instead of hanging back to defend. It proved to be a counter attacking day for villa as bent got through for some 1 on 1's with the keeper to produce 2 goals, superb day for Bent. Munites also another star of the game replacing the injured Robinho, he scored 2 goals and looked for a third but denied. Blackpool were dominating the possesion but just couldnt handle the counter attacks, a superb blackpool goal from Altidore from outside the box smashed into the top right hand corner, Friedel had no chance.

Good result for the villa seeming as it was always going to be a difficult match, hard luck to Blackpool

Good game mate and goodluck for the rest of ure season.

Aston Villa:
Bent x2
Munites x2
Bale x1 (freekick Wink)

Blackpool:
Altidore x1
Back to top Go down
Keeno1684
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Keeno1684

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 4   Premiership Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:08 pm

Week 3

(Conway) Blackburn 0-3 Arsenal (Diegosly)

Scorer
Martins x2
Toure

He disconnected near the end of the first half.
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 4   Premiership Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:22 pm

Week 3

(CFC Jack Perry) Aston Villa 6 - 1 Blackpool (Keeno1984)

Scorers
Bent (2)
Munites(3)
Bale

Altidore

Now I dont quite know what to post here and the "Press Room" may have alot to write up here ok here goes.

Firstly the game itself Aston Villa where 3-0 up in 9mins 3 through balls 3 great finishes, Altidore then pulled one back for Blackpool 3-1.
Then the Highlight of the game a wonderful Free Kick from Bale made it 4-1 at half time.
Muntis and Bent Scored 2 late goals to make it 6-1

Here are my thoughts on Aston Villa.

This is my 1st time playing CFC Jack Perry and at the top i want to say very good team with a very good manager, however 6-1, 5 of the goals where through balls from deep to Bent or Munites which my defence could do nothing about, this isint a moan on formation or anything, as everyone should know by now i love the different styles of play and formations on the site.

My Point is this and its a bold point: Aston Villa will not win the League. Laughing

Reason why is there are numerous teams in the Prem with Faster defenders and a more threatening Front line than myself. These teams should Dominate play and win, As in my opinion Aston Villa Dont Play Any kind of Title Winning Footy.

Stats Should Confirm
Possession 56% - 44%
Shots 8 - 8

I should add this was a Aston Villa Team minus Robinho and maybe this is a One-off to Compensate for the loss of such a big player, i do doubt that tho as Munites and Robinho are very similar players.

Jack does have some deadly finishing pretty much when hes through we will score, Just wonder how many times he'll get through on Buffon(Pompy) Cech(Chelsea) etc

Anyways GG Jack Well Played Tactics worked well Dont take this the wrong way, Just Posting my thoughts and hoping to Spice up the "Press Room" At the Same time Wink
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 4   Premiership Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:24 pm

CFC Jack Perry - A.villa wrote:
Aston Villa 5 - 1 Blackpool

Good game keeno, this game was always going to be tough for the villa seeming as blackpool were on a high with there promotion, so Villa came out positive and looked to attack instead of hanging back to defend. It proved to be a counter attacking day for villa as bent got through for some 1 on 1's with the keeper to produce 2 goals, superb day for Bent. Munites also another star of the game replacing the injured Robinho, he scored 2 goals and looked for a third but denied. Blackpool were dominating the possesion but just couldnt handle the counter attacks, a superb blackpool goal from Altidore from outside the box smashed into the top right hand corner, Friedel had no chance.

Good result for the villa seeming as it was always going to be a difficult match, hard luck to Blackpool

Good game mate and goodluck for the rest of ure season.

Aston Villa:
Bent x2
Munites x2
Bale x1 (freekick Wink)

Blackpool:
Altidore x1

lol! I FEEL ROTTEN NOW lol!
Back to top Go down
CFC Jack Perry - Sevilla
Professional
Professional
CFC Jack Perry - Sevilla

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 4   Premiership Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:15 pm

Keeno1984 wrote:
Week 3

Scorers
Bent (2)
Munites(3)
Bale

Altidore

Now I dont quite know what to post here and the "Press Room" may have alot to write up here ok here goes.

Firstly the game itself Aston Villa where 3-0 up in 9mins 3 through balls 3 great finishes, Altidore then pulled one back for Blackpool 3-1.
Then the Highlight of the game a wonderful Free Kick from Bale made it 4-1 at half time.

This is my 1st time playing CFC Jack Perry and at the top i want to say very good team with a very good manager, however 6-1, 5 of the goals where through balls from deep to Bent or Munites which my defence could do nothing about, this isint a moan on formation or anything, as everyone should know by now i love the different styles of play and formations on the site.

My Point is this and its a bold point: Aston Villa will not win the League. Laughing

Reason why is there are numerous teams in the Prem with Faster defenders and a more threatening Front line than myself. These teams should Dominate play and win, As in my opinion Aston Villa Dont Play Any kind of Title Winning Footy.

Stats Should Confirm
Possession 56% - 44%
Shots 8 - 8

I should add this was a Aston Villa Team minus Robinho and maybe this is a One-off to Compensate for the loss of such a big player, i do doubt that tho as Munites and Robinho are very similar players.

Jack does have some deadly finishing pretty much when hes through we will score, Just wonder how many times he'll get through on Buffon(Pompy) Cech(Chelsea) etc

Anyways GG Jack Well Played Tactics worked well Dont take this the wrong way, Just Posting my thoughts and hoping to Spice up the "Press Room" At the Same time Wink

Well well well keeno... lol Razz this maybe a move from a title winning manager as i knew what to do against ure team, u have slow defenders hence why i do through balls.

Ask any other manager who has a fast defence, i never play through balls usually just in this case ure blackpool Wink

Good tactic in my opinion and worked xD GG
Back to top Go down
Keeno1684
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Keeno1684

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 4   Premiership Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:29 pm

Yeah Jack beat my defense by doing a lot of small passes, he couldn't do any through ball with Juan in the defense Razz
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 4   Premiership Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:46 pm

CFC Jack Perry - A.villa wrote:
Keeno1984 wrote:
Week 3

Scorers
Bent (2)
Munites(3)
Bale

Altidore

Stats Should Confirm
Possession 56% - 44%
Shots 8 - 8

Well well well keeno... lol Razz this maybe a move from a title winning manager as i knew what to do against ure team, u have slow defenders hence why i do through balls.

Ask any other manager who has a fast defence, i never play through balls usually just in this case ure blackpool Wink

Good tactic in my opinion and worked xD GG

We can now cross live to Bloomfield Keeno is there

"You got to send Jack Perry a tape of this game, isint that he asked for ?, we're suppoosed to play Man Utd but he objected to that, were bet.. were bigger than that when you do things like that, ive kept really quiet but i'll tell you something he went down in my estimation when he said that, we have not resorted to that, but ill tell ya you can tell him now, he'll be watching it, Blackpool are still fighting for this title and hes got to go to Chelsea and get something and il tell ya...honestly i will love it if we beat them love it."

lol! Im Not Keeno im Keego lol!
Back to top Go down
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
Chat Box Mod
Kings Of Jason (pompey)

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 4   Premiership Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:06 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 4   Premiership Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:47 pm

UPDATED
Back to top Go down
douty92 (sunderland)
Professional
Professional
douty92 (sunderland)

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 4   Premiership Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:30 am

week 1

sunderland 3 vs 1 chelsea

heskey 29 conti 56 drogba 70 heskey 84
Back to top Go down
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
Professional
Professional
DKBlaps (Chelsea)

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 4   Premiership Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:42 am

douty92 (sunderland) wrote:
week 1

sunderland 3 vs 1 chelsea

heskey 29 conti 56 drogba 70 heskey 84

well what can i say.....

Sunderland, a team i know is good under douty but how wrong i was

Douty is awful.....

lol only joking - I will say that we defo missed henry but that is not an excuse just the best reason i can find, douty was AMAZING 3 reasons why i didnt win here today:

1) Heskey - played brilliantly, shrugged defenders off, won crosses, outclassed terry and most importantly took his chances with skill

2) Sunderland back 4 - not sure how they would have reacted to pace but the fact they took drogba out the game like he wernt there says they know what they are doing. they pressed and within one touch they shut down every player. 10/10 defence was top quality today

3) tactically - formation was spot on and mine just wasnt, smart football from sunderland just couldnt compete

I think the term is men against boys

Chelsea boys will be getting a bollocking today but hats off to sunderland make us look sluggish and unsure of ourselves, deserved victory and time to go back to basics from chelsea - west ham next and henry back and a must win

gl 4 season mate - sunderland for the prem!
Back to top Go down
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
Professional
Professional
DKBlaps (Chelsea)

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 4   Premiership Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:14 am

week 4

(IP1 x QUICKSHOT) West Ham 1 - 5 Chelsea (DKBlaps)

Scorers:

Drogba 36'
Valeron 39'
Drogba 45'
Henry 70'
Malouda 88'
Drogba 90'

MOM: Drogba

london derby not my ideal game after losing at sunderland but needed to jump back in, west ham played very well and prob shuld have had 2 or 3 but chelsea attack had woke up with the return of henry and drogba back to what hes used to

gg mate gl for season

also fair play to quickshot when he had started the game with green but realised he is injured and subbed him off at first oppertunity after 2 mins gone

Last edited by DKBlaps (Chelsea) on Thu May 14, 2009 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
Chat Box Mod
Kings Of Jason (pompey)

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 4   Premiership Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:05 am

week 5 fixture

man united 4-1 portsmouth

calzy v kings of jason

scorers for man u
crespo
van persie x 2
kuyt

scorers for portsmouth
anelka

weird game scoreline doesnt really do justice as portsmouth finishing was awfull calzy keeper was immense i dominated first 30 mins and took lead thru anelka had numerous chances to put the game out of reach but didnt.Calzy then started playin as i know he can hes a good player ive never beaten him and hes a bogey player for me and crespo had a lucky break and finished well

2nd half pompey couldnt get going but still missed numerous chances whilst man u dangerous when breaking and keeper and defence done well against me kuyt finished well outside of area and calzy countered after i hit post and van persie finished well

calzy had 5 shots scoring 4
pompey had 12 shots scoring 1

motto of the story take ya chances Smile

calzy well played mate all the best for the season
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 4   Premiership Results Season 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Premiership Results Season 4
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next