fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ?

Go down 
+13
Gaz Eat World(Galacticos)
mikelfc12
oo AJ mufc oo
samuel526(udinese)
I34dTaleNT 86
Coltomlive
Calzy ktid
Mitch Northzzz - Depor
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Rixy001
chronicwombat
adie2good (Fiorentina)
I aleksnder I
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
I aleksnder I
Professional
Professional
I aleksnder I

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ? Empty
PostSubject: Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ?   Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ? Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:47 pm

I think that some teams are just Trading now rather than buying players.
Some trades means teams get increadible players for there team.
(I kwow the salaries are in place to try and stop them from doing getting too many good players but teams with Big Budget aren't really affected by this)

I was thinking of a cap system as each team would only be able to trade 3 or 4 players in the transfer window.

Or is it too much asking?

Leave your Thoughts.
Back to top Go down
adie2good (Fiorentina)
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
adie2good (Fiorentina)

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ?   Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ? Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:51 pm

yeah i agree would be sensible......but id say most teams can sell or buy is 5 or 6 players.
Back to top Go down
chronicwombat
Championship Moderator
Championship Moderator
chronicwombat

Number of posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ?   Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ? Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:57 pm

its an interesting idea im sure it has pros and cons......
Back to top Go down
Rixy001
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ?   Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ? Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:57 pm

agree with getting some capping in place

feel that some transfer are getting to silly amounts for players that would not warrant that amount in the real life
Back to top Go down
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Serie A Moderator
Serie A Moderator
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ?   Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ? Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:56 pm

the admin/mods have already talked about this stuff and we will let you guys know what we gonna do about it
Back to top Go down
Mitch Northzzz - Depor
Professional
Professional
Mitch Northzzz - Depor

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ?   Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ? Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:10 pm

I think it's fine really. (A nice little positive comment)

I used to get annoyed because i would have liked 80+ players but couldn't get them despite having a lot of cash, 100m+, but i learnt to accept this. As it is in real life the best players go to the best teams, simple. In real life the better teams will usually acquire the better players because they have more money than the lesser teams where as on this site money is spread so evenly in that even some lesser clubs have as much money as some of the big guns.

Players themselves are a more valuable commodity than money i find which allows the best clubs to trade their good players for other good players which in the end balances it out and reflects reality in that better players go to the best clubs.

Let's say a team like Everton, who have 100m+, if they'd started buying world class players whilst being in the Championship i'd be more worried personally.
Back to top Go down
Calzy ktid
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ?   Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ? Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:27 am

there should be a limet on trades you cant get any 80 + players for money and it is too unrealistic i have 340 mil or something like that and i cant sign any 80 + players for money as every 1 wants trades there should be a limit
Back to top Go down
Mitch Northzzz - Depor
Professional
Professional
Mitch Northzzz - Depor

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ?   Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ? Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:22 am

I also find that a lot of people are annoyed they can't get 80+ players but usually this is because the other team doesnt want them to leave due to the knowledge that it's just so hard to find a replacement of better or similar ability. When players trade between players a lot of the time they will automatically receive a player they know will help rather than having to try relentlessly to try to tempt another user to get rid of one of their better players.

I dunno, i find that people always expect the best players to come to THEIR team which is ridiculous 'cause there's no way you should be able to just buy all the best players leaving everyone else out to dry.

At Deportivo, for instance, i know that my team is a good squad and i think me and the former manager AJ MUFC have done a good job in bringing better players in and quite frankly i'd love to have all 80+ players but i accept there's no way this will possibly happen unless i somehow rip off a lot of new users and i can accept this. My own opinion is that people just expect to always get the players they want and then get annoyed by blaming the transfer system when they can't.

You can still buy players below 80 for money regardless of this, in jens lehmanns terms trading occurs more often with 80+ players because it's harder to find a replacement because there's less 80-95 players than 70-80 players.

Although if you wanted to put in a cap on trades i say go for it, worth a try atleast and it wouldn't affect me that much i've only traded once this window Wink
Back to top Go down
Coltomlive
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Coltomlive

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ?   Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ? Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:39 am

Mitch Northzzz - Depor wrote:
I also find that a lot of people are annoyed they can't get 80+ players but usually this is because the other team doesnt want them to leave due to the knowledge that it's just so hard to find a replacement of better or similar ability. When players trade between players a lot of the time they will automatically receive a player they know will help rather than having to try relentlessly to try to tempt another user to get rid of one of their better players.

I dunno, i find that people always expect the best players to come to THEIR team which is ridiculous 'cause there's no way you should be able to just buy all the best players leaving everyone else out to dry.

At Deportivo, for instance, i know that my team is a good squad and i think me and the former manager AJ MUFC have done a good job in bringing better players in and quite frankly i'd love to have all 80+ players but i accept there's no way this will possibly happen unless i somehow rip off a lot of new users and i can accept this. My own opinion is that people just expect to always get the players they want and then get annoyed by blaming the transfer system when they can't.

You can still buy players below 80 for money regardless of this, in jens lehmanns terms trading occurs more often with 80+ players because it's harder to find a replacement because there's less 80-95 players than 70-80 players.

Although if you wanted to put in a cap on trades i say go for it, worth a try atleast and it wouldn't affect me that much i've only traded once this window Wink

Good points.
I agree totaly with you mate.

I would like to buy some players also but nobody is willing to sell.

I see that calzy kid is one of the people against trades. Will he part with Van Persie for cash? No
As mitch said earlier in his post top clubs trade players with other top clubs.
If you want top players the chances are that your going to have to part with some of your top players
Back to top Go down
Calzy ktid
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ?   Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ? Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:12 pm

Coltomlive wrote:

Good points.

I see that calzy kid is one of the people against trades. Will he part with Van Persie for cash? No
If you want top players the chances are that your going to have to part with some of your top players

who do u know i wouldnt sell van persie for money ??????????????
Back to top Go down
Calzy ktid
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ?   Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ? Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:14 pm

every 1 wants far too much for players any way no player should be worth over 50 mil
Back to top Go down
I34dTaleNT 86
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ?   Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ? Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:43 pm

Calzy ktid wrote:
Coltomlive wrote:

Good points.

who do u know i wouldnt sell van persie for money ??????????????

sell me ashley cole then 50 mil
Back to top Go down
samuel526(udinese)
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ?   Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ? Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:03 pm

It's beginning to become a bit of a joke, absoulutly everone is for trade, the only way u can get players is trade. What im saying is that u should limit the amount of trades u get a season.
Back to top Go down
oo AJ mufc oo
Professional
Professional
oo AJ mufc oo

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ?   Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ? Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:07 pm

I think trading is unrealistic as in proper football teams never trade for players and thts what the site should be like maybe 1 or 2 trades a season maximum but the only point in money at the minute is to pay wages
Back to top Go down
I aleksnder I
Professional
Professional
I aleksnder I

PostSubject: Re: Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ?   Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ? Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:59 pm

Well.... this was just to see General thoughts and I think they are quite negetive towards trades.

As the admin stated that trades are almost impossible to cap, I qoute :

'Now we are going to cap trades problem is its
too hard to mintain manually, the new forum "which i keep going on
about" will mean we can cap trades however thats not a solution and
heres why.

Lets use Myself and Bosic as an example

Say we
want to trade A Ibagaza(Sevilla) for Altidore(Blackpool), however ive
used up all my trades. Whats to stop us just Selling each player for
10mil to each other, its still technically a trade.'

Back to top Go down
mikelfc12
Professional
Professional
mikelfc12

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ?   Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ? Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:29 am

but if you buy each player for an amount of cash in separate deals then you'll get people only accepting one of the deals so that the get both players
Back to top Go down
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ?   Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ? Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:54 am

From reading the thread and just general chat on the chat box, it seems to me that its the lower teams who are generally upset at trading as they cant buy the big players. To me they shouldn't be after the big players anyway as thats just not what would happen.

I admit the value of cash on the site is pretty worthless but the lesser teams cant expect to get the big players. for example, and i no alot of other big teams had similar pms, i received a pm from a lower half serie a team trying to get Joaquin and Casillas, now no disrespect to the lad but really???

So to me i think the trading is absolutely fine personally, i understand it doesn't tend to happen in football in general but i really do think its only the lower teams that are really bothered by it. maybe im wrong but thats the feeling i get from it.

In case i don't see ya, good afternoon good evening and goodnight

Smile
Back to top Go down
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
Professional
Professional
DKBlaps (Chelsea)

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ?   Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ? Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:07 am

Oh god I cant believe I'm saying this but..........Gaz has a point affraid

I wont name names but I was offered £30 million for Drogba....in real life yeah that kinda is acceptable but if even in real life a championship team offered that do u think the drog would go there?....

At the end of the day football clubs are a business, they are trying to make money whereas on here making money doesnt excatly have any rewards, its not like we all have shareholders. Trading is the only other way to move players about but with the wages in place give it a few seasons and things will change, they have to - theres teams who are having to pay £500K wages a game, that will soon start hitting the bank balance and if they dont get any silverware they are gonna hvae to get some cash in from somewhere.

95% of the big club managers on this site have either started at a small team or been at a small team at some point - we all have been in your position but you need to find your way out of it, it aint easy but thats the fun of it. I started at Deportivo and had 1 x 80 rated player the rest were 77 or below - bit of reasearch into players I was interested in i.e. big teams who had 75-80 rated players on the bench and away u go. Remember there are players out there rated 78/80 but in the right position their stats shoot up - its not about their overall all the time, take a minute to check all their stats.

Hell I'm chelsea now and I even struggle to get players - to strenghten one position I would have to weaken another but thats the way it is and I've had to work around that i.e selling/trading allot of my top players
Back to top Go down
Stoned Panda UK
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ?   Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ? Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:08 am

Yeah it's a great idea, it's incredibly hard for Championship teams and the weaker teams of; Serie A, La Liga and The Premiership to get players too boost squads. Sadly money if of no importance in some instances, even some big clubs won't let players they don't even use for cash, just because they dont want cash they want trades. Also alot of smaller clubs miss out on signing low rated players say 74 -78 because the big clubs just outbid the smaller clubs reasonably priced offers with insane offers like £20m - £40m!
Back to top Go down
BigManOnCampus0 (Spurs)
Professional
Professional
BigManOnCampus0 (Spurs)

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ?   Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ? Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:47 am

As the trading is pretty useful sometimes, but as more people get attracted to the site, people would leave cause of lack of talent on the teams and the inability to add good players rather than just adding them. I'm Getting tired at the end of the season waiting around for the matches to finish cause half of the teams ended up not having teams, I think there is a point that we need to have strict trading guidelines so teams like everton can make real use of over 200 million dollars of money rather than just keeping with budget.
Back to top Go down
http://Innsbrook.ecpi.net
chronicwombat
Championship Moderator
Championship Moderator
chronicwombat

PostSubject: Re: Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ?   Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ? Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:54 am

after thinking long and hard about this, i agree with gaz and blaps. Small clubs should find it really hard to sign 80+ players, but it is definitely not impossible.

Also all this talk of money being useless - I cant be bothered to write them all out but i have sold loads of players for money and bought loads for cash as well. I think the situation is slightly exaggerated.

Also, with new members coming in at the start of the season, its obviously not good to take advantage of them, but old members telling them that money is useless - this really annoys me. It is basically a little economy and economies run on supply and demand and the confidence of the buyers and sellers in the system. By telling new member that money is useless u are actively doing what you complain about - you are devaluing the cash just by saying it - whereas by not saying it some confidence and supply and demand is restored into the money flow and the value of it must rise.
Back to top Go down
I aleksnder I
Professional
Professional
I aleksnder I

PostSubject: Re: Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ?   Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ? Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:49 pm

Well I think the general feel is not negitive nor positive(though some clubs might disagree).
As Gaz & Chronic noted that Money is the thing wrong not trading.
As they/wombat said 'the value of cash on the site is pretty worthless' which does explain what is the problem.

So I hope the admin can do sometime about it as some team I notice haven't change much in the last few seasons even though there manager has made lot's of transfer request.

Well. I don't know what admin is gonna do but hope they make the right choices.
(it might take season but it could be worth the wait[as they proved in the past Very Happy])

Another Idea I had was to limited the trades Big clubs can have- but I don't know how to stop it all together.
In the end The admin have the final say.

This topic was only intended to see views on trades.
Back to top Go down
chronicwombat
Championship Moderator
Championship Moderator
chronicwombat

PostSubject: Re: Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ?   Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:24 am

aptex14 wrote:
Well I think the general feel is not negitive nor positive(though some clubs might disagree).
As Gaz & Chronic noted that Money is the thing wrong not trading.
As they/wombat said 'the value of cash on the site is pretty worthless' which does explain what is the problem.

whooooooooa nelly hold on a second - i was sayin the opposite lol
Back to top Go down
Macleanie PAFC
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Macleanie PAFC

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ?   Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:00 am

i too think gaz is correct to an extent. It does seem that the smaller teams are having the problem.

The big players belong at the big clubs, thats it end of. The bigger clubs have more quality to be able to trade for these bigger stars. Wheras for smaller clubs there best player is 79 ovrl for example. I think money has been made more valuable, although i am worried that this new injuries system might mean the bigger clubs want the bestest subs for back-up too, leaving no good players for the smaller teams.

The auction rooms have been made a feature for the smaller clubs and you also have to remember that people are settling now. People are finding there teams and starting too build up there squads, this makes the football harder and sumtimes harder to buy players off them.

Once you have built your team, you shouldnt need to make major changes and sell your players. This will quiten the market a little bit, but there is ALWAYS room for improvement.

Cheers, Mac
Back to top Go down
Coltomlive
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Coltomlive

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ?   Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:25 am

Macleanie PAFC wrote:
i too think gaz is correct to an extent. It does seem that the smaller teams are having the problem.

The big players belong at the big clubs, thats it end of. The bigger clubs have more quality to be able to trade for these bigger stars. Wheras for smaller clubs there best player is 79 ovrl for example. I think money has been made more valuable, although i am worried that this new injuries system might mean the bigger clubs want the bestest subs for back-up too, leaving no good players for the smaller teams.

The auction rooms have been made a feature for the smaller clubs and you also have to remember that people are settling now. People are finding there teams and starting too build up there squads, this makes the football harder and sumtimes harder to buy players off them.

Once you have built your team, you shouldnt need to make major changes and sell your players. This will quiten the market a little bit, but there is ALWAYS room for improvement.

Cheers, Mac

Spot on.

Smaller teams are buying and selling players, big teams are trading with each other.

The only problem is smaller teams wanting to buy of the big teams, however i don't see this as a problem cause big teams don't sell there best players to struggling teams anyway.
And if you want the best players you gotta make very good offers for then, as in real life
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ?   Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Trading too much. Problem or no problem ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next