fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Managers End of Season Reflections

Go down 
+33
xI Keezo Ix
Keeno1684
doon killed ian-Sampdoria
mark ro ballz
mendesno4
Evo193 (Charlton)
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
HENDAS1980-Valencia
Jeffy D EFC
chronicwombat
Coltomlive
HAMO69(AC Milan)
IP1 x R3TRO- Burnley
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
Rossi MUFC (Getafe)
BigManOnCampus0 (Spurs)
Rixy001
Jckiller1995(Palace)
Mitch Northzzz - Depor
Bosic84
adie2good (Fiorentina)
GRiM3KiD x ( Reading )
oo AJ mufc oo
BornGhostFreak - Reds
xX CFC STEVE Xx ( lazio )
Stoned Panda UK
Gaz Eat World(Galacticos)
I aleksnder I
I34dTaleNT 86
WelshRees1989 (West Brom)
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Macleanie PAFC
Keeno1984
37 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Managers End of Season Reflections Empty
PostSubject: Managers End of Season Reflections   Managers End of Season Reflections Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:55 pm

This season we are introducing a 'Managers End of Season Reflections', which basically gives you, the manager, a chance to voice your opinion about your season as a whole.

As you all know, at the end of each season your board will look at your domestic season progress, cup runs, bank balance, and what you have brought to the club so far when deciding whether or not to keep you at the helm.

This season however, we are giving the managers a chance to plead their case to the board, and to let the board know where you, the manager, see yourself taking the club in the season to come.

Your statement, if you so choose to voice it, may be the difference from you recieving your P45 at the end of the season, or being given a contract extension.

If you feel that there is a chance your board may not renew your contract, then this is the time and the place to speak up and let the board, and the public know - be careful though, what you say may have damning consequences!

There will be will a consultant Kings of Jason to the board (Bosic84 and Keeno1984) who will also act as a spokesperson for the board.
The consultant may also reply to your statement with the board's reaction.

If you wish to make a statement feel free to reply to this post.

At the end of the day it's all a bit of fun to add another aspect to the site.
Back to top Go down
Macleanie PAFC
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
Macleanie PAFC

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Managers End of Season Reflections   Managers End of Season Reflections Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:42 pm

Consultant. Neutral

I feel it necessary to write this despite having 3 games left in league and the remainder of the cup competitions, but to an extent i fear for my job.

I have had the chance to create a squad around me and the way i play over the course of 3 seasons, many managers haven't had that luxury. And this season i quite frankly haven't produced. The expectation was to 'Win the League' and the minimum was 'champions cup qualification'. Now quite frankly this was always going to be a challenge having the La liga champion (Bigman), Serie A champion (rrsdvm) both joining what was already a tough league. Diegosly and arsenal progressing strongly and Dkblaps yet again proving what he is capable of,as well as the surprise run of West ham. Stoke and Sunderland are prime examples of how higher standards there is in this league. I understand to be the best you have to beat the best, which i frankly havent done by losing to all that is above me excluding chelsea (as im yet to play) i have drawn and lost to the contenders around me and my league form is what has troubled me. I am sitting in 4th position as i type this, a Uefa cup position, too far away too challenge for 1st/2nd spot. However i am meant to win the league. People are improving and i need to make sure we improve too, as standards are going through the roof, man city will not be forgotten, and will remain contenders for anything that is available to win.

The minimum expectation is reachable as i am in the latter stages of both the champions cup + Super cup, having progressed through group stages and beaten top teams such as Inter Milan, roma,udiense on the way. I believe i have what it takes to win both these cups, my cup form has been where ive shone..that's proven by the success ive had in winning both super cup and champions cup over the course of the previous 2 seasons.

Despite being reachable, its not guaranteed, and that makes me worried. I quite simply love man city. Ive had great success so far, and been consistent in finishing 2nd in both seasons, but currently im not living up to standards. With the team that i have created and with the number of star players, this club deserves much more. And i still believe i am the one that can bring it too them. I have repeatedly declared my desire in staying at this club until i win the prem at least, but quite frankly i may never want to leave.

As we sing whilst listening to Knights of cydonia before every league game...
THIS IS OUR CITY! cheers

Now i understand you may not want to read stats and hear of previous success as the present and future matters so il point out to you that I have started to reclaim the pride that is man city via a change of formation/custom tactics/ personnel, and its paying dividends having been unbeaten in last 5/6 games played. Let this return to form and cup run be proof to you that I know how to turn this around, that im aware of what needs to be done and Man City aren't done until the final whistle Exclamation I promise that in the future not only will man city turn up in the big cup games, but throughout the league campaign too.

Hard work, Hope, Success, and more importantly Love has been thrown into this club whilst ive been at the helm, and i want to continue and exceed so please don't take my city away.Exclamation

Macleanie PAFC
Manchester City Manager
Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

Number of posts : 361

PostSubject: Re: Managers End of Season Reflections   Managers End of Season Reflections Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:57 am

Dear board,

I have decided to post in this forum because i've been having an absolutly torrid season in the premiership, 7 defeats in 14 games is just simply unacceptable.
I've beeen struggling to adapt to the players i bought, and for the 1st half of the season i was shocking, but ive moved on some of the players i bought in and got in the type of players that i think can bring this club back to where it belongs next season, if the board are willing to stick with me, with a small bit more tweaking in the window i feel we can build a team based on the pass and move attacking system that liverpool in there hayday were known for.
I got caught up in tactical battles and defensive formations in the 1st half of the season and to be honest I made some huge mistakes,
all this taken into consideration I must also add that I have been lacking of any bit of luck in front of goal int the premier league, i just cant seen to put the ball away.
also a few of my losses were due to a slight over indulgance in alcohol, (playing games when im hungover .. gotta stop doing that lol).
im feeling the pressure now and am finding it hard to play well as i must win every game i play,
for the remainder of the season i'll be going all out the get the club as high up the league as possible and to try challange in both cup comps, seems we've managed to quailfy for the knockout stages in both of them.

As a liverpool fan thru and thru and with the club firmly ingraved in my heart I love doing this job and hope the board have the patiance, they have had with previous managers.. benitez / houllier / etc etc..
I could write about my love for the club all day, but its a results business and thats the way it will always be and ive got a lot of improving to do.

I thank the board for giving me a chance to send them this open letter, and would hope they'll take it into consideration when they are deciding my future at the end of the season. what ever decision they reach i will honour and respect.

i could go on for many pages with this letter but ill finish it here, and would just like to add that i think together we can turn things around and i wont be needing any injection of cash during the off season as we have plenty in the bank.

YOURS HOPEFULLY,

Mr Blue Steal 07
Back to top Go down
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Managers End of Season Reflections   Managers End of Season Reflections Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:40 am

Diaspointed With My League Form At Cardiff City But We Had A Very Good Run In The Super Cup... Beating Juventus 1-0 And A Very Awesome Performance Against Man Utd Losing 5-3.

Hopefully With The Remaining Games Left We Can Scrape A Few Wins And Draws And Maintain Our Mid Table Finish Then Next Season push For Playoffs...

Very Proud Cardiff Fan... Writing This After His Team Got Beat 6-0 At Preston Today 18th April 2009
Back to top Go down
I34dTaleNT 86
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Managers End of Season Reflections   Managers End of Season Reflections Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:57 pm

hello Very Happy

as new manager of palermo i feel i have to put my thought out as ive not had the best cup run this season but have performed well in the league i would say beating likes of ac milan 1 of the favourites inter scraped by with a bit of luck hammering most other teams on my way...

but super cup performance wasnt nuthing to be proud of losing to sampdoria and west ham and tottenham but i had to restore sum pride in palermo so awl guns blazing against most favourite team for the tournement barcelona a gave them there muneys worth this game going 2-0 up only for ronaldo to get 2 goals in last 10 mins with luck should have been a winner but it restored the pride in palermo again and they came out and thumped fiorentina 7-1.

i would aslo like to point out that a brung palemo sum really good signings in both windows since i took over brought there name right up with signings of ... jaoquin,hargrieves,sereni,rosina,rocchi,pazzini and many more in 1st window 2nd window a worked wonders bringing in the likes of aguero,robben,hleb,lavezzi,brown,flamini and more all togeither ave transformed the team to a high caliber team and with the transfers i seem to have in place if certain managers keep there jobs am sure palermos going to be a force next season.

also being CT for doncaster rovers and sporting gijon was brilliant took doncaster from 18th to just below playoff spot and a managed got get sporting gijon of the bottom of la liga with a big upset against valencia wining 2-0 and also wining 7-0 against numancia

ive found the formation that works for me with most squads a dont think ave lost a game with it and am hoping too keep it that way with the new players cuming in for palermo a think alot of big teams days are numbered.

cheerz
Back to top Go down
I aleksnder I
Professional
Professional
I aleksnder I

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Managers End of Season Reflections   Managers End of Season Reflections Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:11 am

I feel my season at Getafe is almost a failure(we shall see at the end of the season) and dissapointment but not is all lost.
I still feel that I can make to the top of the table but it will not be easy.

My heart is at Getafe, a club of great players, a club of great spirit, just a fantastic club that I love.
I have been feeling the pressure of the board expectation(and CT Touch in on my Tail). Though I am in no doubt my job is in a dangerous condition.
I will always keep going to the end, never give up, never surrender, Never Die without a fight for this club I would always do my best to win, never play for a draw, never go into a match thinking I will lose.

This by far is the best club I been to and I want it to stay this way, I don't want to move to anyother clubs. THIS is the one I want to manage, with or with Great players. Very Happy
Though my career has been bad, I had stayed with the club all the way.
I have been on this site for almost a season now, I didn't come here to 'manage' a team and then quit, I came here to play great FIFA Very Happy and that has been my goal almost all the time, to play Great FIFA.

I hope that I would stay at Getafe, for then, I would begin to rebuild the squads with my assets in the club and do everything humanly possible to make this squad one of the best in La Liga Very Happy

thank you for reading.

Aleks.
Back to top Go down
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Managers End of Season Reflections   Managers End of Season Reflections Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:50 am

McLovin MUFC - Udinese Manager

Having taken over Udinese at the beginning of season 3, they had played no games and financially they were in peril. I had to drastically cut the wage bill and bring in some fresh faces. as i took over after the transfer window had closed, i had to make do with the current resources, after a poor start, mainly down to the players not fully up to speed with my managing style, we started to perform and reached the dizzy heights of the top half, which although the board expected, was not going to be easy to achieve with the array of talent within Serie A.

After the 2 losses at the beginning i took the team on a 12 game unbeaten run in Serie A, winning 11 and drawing 1. I brought in global superstars such as Oba Martins, Doni and David Bentley. I believe i have made Udinese into a real threat in Serie A with no team relishing the prospect of facing a team with the best defensive record in the league.

I hope to continue my journey with Udinese into season 4 and make a push for Europe. i feel with my excellent record in transfer dealings, i can bring some more major stars to club, whilst also buying for the future which i have already done by bringing the highly talented Mauro Zarate who is without a doubt going to be a huge star in seasons to come.

I believe i have created a superb SQUAD not just a first XI. I have a superb set of lads who i believe admire my work as much as i admire theirs. I want to stay at Udinese for many years and turn them into global icons, household names if you will.

This season, even though successful, is some what of a learning curve for both myself and the hierarchy at Udinese. As the old saying goes, "you have to walk before you can run", i think this sums up my current tenure at Udinese perfectly. Poor start, Great Mid season and transfer window...and now the big push for the finish line.

I believe the board should have every confidence in my ability to lead this awesome club into the future and to bring some long awaited silverware that both i, the fans and the board desire.

I look forward to my continued journey with Udinese and only hope the board have as much confidence in me as i do for them, the fans and the team.

I thank you......

Mr McLovin
Back to top Go down
Stoned Panda UK
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Managers End of Season Reflections   Managers End of Season Reflections Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:43 am

Coventry City

I believe it would be a great benefit to Coventry City to keep me as their manager to atleast the end of next season. I will definatly exceed my expectations for this season and I'm already looking to season four. When I arrived Coventry were struggling, sitting bottom of the table with just a point to their name and a very low budget. But with the limited bank balance I have brought in players that have been an inspiration to the club. So far I have won seven out of my eleven matches in charge and the team have scored a total of twenty goals, which has not been easy. I'm regularly changing my tactics to suit the next game and it is really paying off since the team are so adaptable to new things.

Looking ahead to season four, with a high finish almost secured I will have quite a big budget for the new season. I've got my eyes on 4/5 players who will be key to getting Coventry into the Premier League, which is my personal aim. I'm cannot say wether I will stay Coventry manager if a big European Club comes asking for me, but it is very likely I'll stay.

Panda Mourinho Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Managers End of Season Reflections   Managers End of Season Reflections Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:24 pm

Dear Board,

I came to Fulham, a side nearing the drop, knowing that i needed to produce much needed results against the lower opposition teams, if i wanted to keep Fulhams premier league status for another year. So instead of just rambling on about why i should not be sacked. I will show my results and give a summary of why we deserved these points.

Match 1

Chelsea 4 - 0 Fulham

This was my first game incharge of fulham and also my first game in a couple of months, I played mediocre and didnt deserve any points, this was also against the undefeated Dkblaps, so i did my best to not make it utterly embarrasing.

Match 2

Stoke City 3 - 1 Fulham

This game i played with all my heart. I was winning 1 - 0 in the 36th minute when he d/ced. Forcing me to play an extra 30 minutes, and thats when he hit me with 2 goals in the first 30 minutes, and due to the rules, i could do nothing against it, and in the last minute my keeper for some reason came up, which on the counter let stoke knock in a 3rd, i wasnt happy at all with this game.

Match 3

Fulham 4 - 2 Middlesbrough

My first win as a manager and what a way to do, after going 2 - 1 down, i played the best i could and with that played for the first time like a premiership team. I dominated the 2nd half and it was fully deserved, i missed a penalty aswell.

Match 4

Manchester City 4 - 1 Fulham

Every thing was going for me in this match, it was 1 - 1, with a smooth defence, untill the 70th minute when i fell apart, stamina took its toll on my defence and his attack ran riot after that, i underestimated Totti and my mistakes lead to that defeat.

Match 5

Blackburn Rovers 2 - 3 Fulham

I never expected to get a point from this game, knowing he was high mid table, and with only 3 points from a possible 12, played like jesus on speed. He took a 2 - 1 lead going into the second half, and i had enough with my players, i was about to give up when my player was viciously brought down being through on goal. Playing against 10 men, i saw a chance, so i played and through whatever i could at him, and it payed off, with 2 late goals sealed my 2nd victory in 5 games.

Match 6

Wigan Athletic 3 - 4 Fulham

This game was one that showed my best talent, He was cruising at 3 - 1, and i had nothing to lost, and with time ticking away i fired in 2 quick goals which had a point going for me, he then lost a man so it was 11v10. I thought i could grab all 3 points here and i was right, super boy osvaldo fired in the last minute to virtually secure me a place in next seasons premier league.

Match 7

Arsenal 9 - 0 Fulham

John Carew... Enough said

Match 8

Newcastle United 1 - 1 Fulham

With a 1 - 0 lead at half time, i came out with a sense that i was just going to go for it, and i through boat loads at him, his keeper saving him from humiliation, the 2nd half should of been renamed Fulhams half, as Newcaslte were outplayed, with one measly counter attack he scored an ableit good goal, silenencing the away crowd. Its a cruel game. I nearly scored right from the kickoff but a brilliant save from his keeper stopped me.

I know im not going to get a chance at top european teams such as manchester, and i dont want that, i just want to play, pick up the results i need, and complete my expectation, the only club i would leave Fulham for is Wolves, as they are untouched by transfers. And if the manager of wolves is fired. Expect my name to be thrown directly into the mixer. Wolves are Premier league.
Back to top Go down
Amatuer
Amatuer

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Managers End of Season Reflections   Managers End of Season Reflections Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:06 am

catania manger

having taking over the day after the transfer window closed i was forced to play with the squad i have inherrited. having a few decent results and winning my first game 2 -1 things wernt lookin to bad but after a couple of hammering i could see that this wasnt going to be easy . the squad i was left with hasnt done to bad at all so far. if we can pull through and avoid relgation i feel season four will be alot better and bigger one for us with the changes that i will be making during the next transfer window
stevel11
Back to top Go down
BornGhostFreak - Reds
Professional
Professional
BornGhostFreak - Reds

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Managers End of Season Reflections   Managers End of Season Reflections Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:41 am

Espanyol.

Wat Can i say. we are in a good position in the league. we didnt begin well the season which saw as get thrashed 6-0 by our local rivals barca but since then all the loses have been close quarters. we are improvin but the games comin up look to be touch and might make our precious team slide down. so i is pleadin to stay and continue the wonderfull work we are doin here.signings have been gr8 and if i stay this club can only move forward.
Thank you

Born Ghost Freak Espanyol Till Sacked
Back to top Go down
oo AJ mufc oo
Professional
Professional
oo AJ mufc oo

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Managers End of Season Reflections   Managers End of Season Reflections Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:04 am

Valencia board

I am going to be honest and say that i feel my performence in my first year as valencia manager have been ok but i feel i could do much better next season ,if you decide to keep me in charge. We made quite a good start in the league sitting top at one point but after a thrashing by barcelona and deportivo our league form has varied quite a bit. After the transfer window ihave brought in a couple of quality players who have definately helped the squad improve but i still feel that i need a couple more if i remain manager to have valencia the team that is challenging for leagues and other honurs. In the forth coming games all the players need to stand up and be counted if we are to achieve our goal of getting into the uefa cup, unfortunatly we got knocked out in the last 16 of the super cup and we have also haad some dodgey results in the league which need to be cut out if i am to stay in charge.All i am asking the board for is another season in charge of Valencia to prove what i can do with this really prestigious club,i fully understand if the board dosent wish to renew my contract at the end of the season but i really hope you do as i am really enjoying my time in charge of this amazing club.I feel that this season has been all about building a squad to achieve glory and as you know it takes time to settle at a club and i feel that is what i am beggining to do now.As we know i have under achieved this season and that is not acceptable at a club like this.I have also learned from my mistakes such as tampering with the formation when we were playing well at the start of the season and i feel that i have now found the perfect formation to accomadate all the players we have now.All i ask the board for is a one year exteension to my current contract to prove what i can do with this club.
Thanks look forward to hearing from you.

oo AJ mufc oo

Last edited by oo AJ mufc oo on Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GRiM3KiD x ( Reading )
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Reading.   Managers End of Season Reflections Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:23 pm

Reading.

I feel since becoming the manager of Reading, I have secured them a place from the battle of the relegation zone & just into the higher part of the table. When I first joined Reading in the later part of the season they were a side that were sturggling down the bottom end of the table, I was the Napoli manager & after seeing such a well-known club in this mess I felt I should try and at least secure them from relegation, now I know 110% I have achieved this however the expectations were to firstly get automatic promotion, this was out of my hands before I had even arrived at Reading & secondly to get to the play-offs, this is my concern as I have tried to get them into the play-offs & have had Reading in 8th place & about 3 points behind 5th in the league, recently the teams around me have all started to pick more points up and hit the play-off zone with some points, I do know that it isn't the end of the season but I feel it will be a very hard challenge now to reach the play-offs, it's possible I could, but I am going to be honest and say I don't think I will reach them.

I feel Reading would benefit a lot from me signing one more contract for next season to show what I could do with them & to build a secure and solid structure to the team. I can assure you 110% that next season I can gain the play-off zone easily & 80% auto-promotion. I have played some of the harder teams in the fixtures I have had with Reading and beaten QPR, 4-1 when first joining. I really do think I am the right manager for Reading for at least the next season as I know next season will be different & I can start with a secure team not a struggling team. I do also have my eyes on 4/5 players and have confirmed a couple of deals, even these players would make the team that much stronger to reaching the premiership. I would stay at Reading next season 99% enless a strong premeirship side offers for me, but I would be 100% happy to stay with this magnificent club and build on them.

Mr GRiM3KiD x Wink

Back to top Go down
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)

Number of posts : 361

PostSubject: Re: Managers End of Season Reflections   Managers End of Season Reflections Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:11 pm

Blue Steal 07 wrote:
Dear board,

I have decided to post in this forum because i've been having an absolutly torrid season in the premiership, 7 defeats in 14 games is just simply unacceptable.
I've beeen struggling to adapt to the players i bought, and for the 1st half of the season i was shocking, but ive moved on some of the players i bought in and got in the type of players that i think can bring this club back to where it belongs next season, if the board are willing to stick with me, with a small bit more tweaking in the window i feel we can build a team based on the pass and move attacking system that liverpool in there hayday were known for.
I got caught up in tactical battles and defensive formations in the 1st half of the season and to be honest I made some huge mistakes,
all this taken into consideration I must also add that I have been lacking of any bit of luck in front of goal int the premier league, i just cant seen to put the ball away.
also a few of my losses were due to a slight over indulgance in alcohol, (playing games when im hungover .. gotta stop doing that lol).
im feeling the pressure now and am finding it hard to play well as i must win every game i play,
for the remainder of the season i'll be going all out the get the club as high up the league as possible and to try challange in both cup comps, seems we've managed to quailfy for the knockout stages in both of them.

As a liverpool fan thru and thru and with the club firmly ingraved in my heart I love doing this job and hope the board have the patiance, they have had with previous managers.. benitez / houllier / etc etc..
I could write about my love for the club all day, but its a results business and thats the way it will always be and ive got a lot of improving to do.

I thank the board for giving me a chance to send them this open letter, and would hope they'll take it into consideration when they are deciding my future at the end of the season. what ever decision they reach i will honour and respect.

i could go on for many pages with this letter but ill finish it here, and would just like to add that i think together we can turn things around and i wont be needing any injection of cash during the off season as we have plenty in the bank.

YOURS HOPEFULLY,

Mr Blue Steal 07

ps.......

i would aslo like to add to my case that when i took over the pool in season 1 they were in desperate trouble and i managed to turn it around and get in to europe with a great run in the 2nd half of the season

then in season 2 i bettered my league points tally and quailfied for europe again, and also brought home the uefa cup in its 1st season on the site, i know this is no excuse for my poor league for, but yet again we have got to the uefa cup semi and were very unlucky to go out of the super cup 1 nil to inter milan the top team in seria A @ the mo, so all taken in i really do think that next season could and will be a lot better

if the board can see it in there hearts to give me time to put this shambles of a league campaign behind us and bring this club back near the top of the league.

thanks again. I love you
Back to top Go down
adie2good (Fiorentina)
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
adie2good (Fiorentina)

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Managers End of Season Reflections   Managers End of Season Reflections Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:57 am

Well what can i say, it has been a long and stressful season. Theres not alot i can say about being at Fiorentina as yet due to me taking the opportunity to move to Serie A to take this club to where it should be, they were struggling and flirting with relegations bottom 6....this club shoulnt be there....they should be title challengers, cup winners and feared....but theyve been knocked out of all cups and slowly dropped down the league. since i have come into sort the crisis out we have been unbeaten in 4 games having won them all taking the club up to the top 7 in the league, and if results go our way we MAY finish highest of 7th, now yes that is outside the boards expectations of title challengers or qualify for champs cup....but you have to remember this club was heading towards relegation when i took over and the club was possibly looking at administration and losing all their top players. So i feel with the right players brought in the transfer window and releasing some high profile players for some players that arent quite stars yet i feel i can build a squad for the future that will be competing for the title once i have put my touch to the team and sorted it out to a style that i feel fits the italian league ....attacking...everyone seems to be defensive in this league bar 1 or 2.....i plan to change this and hit people hard.

[/b]As for my experience as a manager....i havent been a manager for many many years like alot of the top managers have been in the various leagues, but.....i again took over newcastle utd who were looking to be in great danger of going down, into administration and may have never got back up.....i came in with about 5 games left and moved them into saftey preparing them for the next season, i knew the team had to be changed to a more attacking side....the problem i had was the balance of the club was only £250,000....now how does someone build a great team with so little cash you ask.....well i knew i could make some great money selling some key players such as milito,mascherano,keane etc......this brought me so fantastic revenue in ....from here my team building began.....i brought in some great players such as eduardo, cuellar and nedved.....after the first window the team pushed on to try get as high as possible but we were always floating around midtable...so in the next window i knew the formation had to be sorted and to bring in some players to fit the bill.....so i brought in another 6 or 7 players that have played fantastic and created many problems for opposition....but at same time after building such a great team....i manged to also still have 90 million in the bank...this set the club up for a great future......now the only issue we had was that when the last window had shut....we only had a few games to try make the players work together to grind results out so we can finish mid table then prep for the FULL next season pushing for top 4.......but that was very difficult due to having to find a formation in 2 games that fits the team.....after 3 games we found an ideal formation but had already drawn 1 lost 1 and won 1 leaving the club still in mid table at the minimum expecation level......at this point the fiorentina job came along and they felt someone that can turn a club round like i did can come to the club and do the same and build a team for the future.....so i took a huge decision to leave such a great club behind that i knew would be a big team next season to come to the mighty fiorentina to try do the same and build a team up that can challenge next season

[b]The bank balance is fantastic here at this club, but in this day and age the money counts for nothing, its about player trades....so i know i am going to have to be very clever how i deal this time round and use some players to bring in some fresh and good potential talent...i have already approached a few players and clubs who are very interested in playing for the club....so once all the managers are at their clubs and the window opens i will be making some very important decisions at the club, i cant guarentee any players future at this point as i feel the quality in the current team have just not been pulling their weight and we have missed a key player in adriano so the last manager made a great mistake letting him go on loan.....i can honestly say there has been a few players giving 100% to the club....the rest have to prove to me they want to stay in the next 3 games or face moving elsewhere so i can bring in some fresh faces that want to put their body on the line for the club

i look forward to hearing from you soon, thank you for taking time out to listen to my statement
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bosic84

Number of posts : 964
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Managers End of Season Reflections   Managers End of Season Reflections Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:21 am

Dear Mr Presidente Del Nido Benavente,

I feel it necessary to call this press conference here today and discuss the future of Sevilla Fútbol Club under the Bosic84 regime.

Firstly I would like to thank yourself, the wonderful fans of Sevilla, and the beautiful people of Andalusia for making me feel very welcome in the three seasons I have been here. I would like to add that the loyalty I have repaid tothe club can not be questioned, I am the longest standing manager in Fifa360 history. However I can fully understand the board, and most importantly the fans' frustration that during my time with the club I have yet to bring home any silverware.

I was most confident, as I'm sure you were also, at the start of the season, that this year would be different and the fans of the greatest football team in Spain would be rejoicing once more. However with lengthy spells out, I have not been able to maintain the consistant form that was needed to challange Mark ro Ballz and Barcelona for the La Liga crown.

I would like you to take this into consideration when my contract re-newal comes around and also the progress I have made since my return.

From sitting mid-table for most of the season, and most others writing us off, I have managed to bring the club upto second in the league table, currently six points clear of our nearest rivals, with a string of good results that looked more like the Sevilla you are accustomed to.

During my time with the club I have also developed and moulded a very strong squad, not just a starting eleven like some of the other top teams. I have strength and depth, bringing in world class players such as S.Eto'o and N.Vidic to the starting eleven and the likes of D.Cisse and A.Ibagaza on the bench.

The club are currently the 4th best team in the world, according to the co-efficients and I believe with the progress I have made this season we will climb upto 3rd when the new figures are released.

I would like you to also take note of the club's current financial posistion, a healthy £30m which will increase at the end of the season.

I feel that as a loyal and humble servant to the club I have shown that I am a consistant contender for silverware, even though the trophy cabinet has yet to be filled. And I believe that removing me from the helm at this stage may be a move in the wrong dirrection for a club that is destined for glory.

With a year-long extention to my contract, I truley believe that I can bring home some silverware and make you and the people of Seville very proud of me.

This is the only place I want to be.

Thank you for your time Mr Presidente, I know you are a very busy man.

I look forward to hearing from your soon.

Bosic84
Sevilla Manager
Back to top Go down
http://fifa360.wikidot.com
Mitch Northzzz - Depor
Professional
Professional
Mitch Northzzz - Depor

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Managers End of Season Reflections   Managers End of Season Reflections Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:28 pm

With 2 games to i am pretty pleased with my performance as the Deportivo manager but feel i wish to issue my voice as a plee to just how much i wih to remain in charge of this team for a long time.

My activity during the transfer window was initially an irritating one as a lot of deals had been proposed and concluded so i found it difficult to build a new team. I was eventually able to build a team to my satisfaction and bring in top players such as Quaglierella, Gomes + Gago however this was at the expense of other good players such as Jenas, Kuyt + Sinama Pongolle. When i first joined the club there was 40m in the bank however i managed to take balance to over 100m whilst creating an even better team, quite an impressive task. It has been a widely known fact that Deportivo are within the top 10 richest clubs on this site and i feel this has been achieved mainly through my foresight and good judgement.

Despite my expectation of UEFA cup qualification and minimum expectation of a top half finish at the season i had aimed more so for around a top 6 finish but soon realized it would be a hard task to achieve as i believed Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid, Valencia, Sevilla to already have far superior squads to me and this was without taking into account any teams which would overachieve (which has proven to be the case with Malaga, Racing Santandar and Espanyol). When consulting the teams in the league and my own team i believed that at the end of the season i should have finished with 30-33 points regardless of my position and i have achieved this with 2 games left to spare so am personally pleased to fulfill this expectation as the top half of La Liga has proven to be very competitive this season.

I believe my results have proven to abide by what should be expected and out of all my results have only been disappointed by my unexpected losses against Atletico Bilbao and Racing Santander. When i have been expected to get a result i would state that 90% of the time i have done. Despite this i am incredibly pleased with my wins against greater opposition in Atletico Madrid aswell as a 5-0 win over Valencia with was made all the sweeter due to the manager being the former Deportivo boss. I would like to point out that i was also 2 minutes away from recording a priceless draw against Sevilla in a recent match before Eto'o broke Deportivo hearts.

Concerning the super cup i have done very well. I made it through the 1st round by default after an untimely switch between the managers of West Ham however any doubts of Deportivo's ability were soon put to bed after a victory over former La Liga Champions Villareal in the quarter finals which has placed me within touching distance of the final so feel i have overachieved somewhat here.

In conclusion i would love the oppurtunity to manage Deportivo come next season as i feel really loyal to the team and have no desires to move at all at the current moment in time and feel this is a rare state of mind when compared to most managers. I believe when taking into account my incredibly healthy bank balance and performances this season i have done a great job and would love to continue this for many seasons to come.

Kind regards, Mitch North

Last edited by Mitch Northzzz - Depor on Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:28 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jckiller1995(Palace)
Professional
Professional
Jckiller1995(Palace)

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Managers End of Season Reflections   Managers End of Season Reflections Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:44 pm

what can i say joined bristol city half way through the season, a midtable effort then i got the wigan job to try an help the get out of the relagation zone. The previos manager got 3 points in 13 games i took over but i am sad to say with 1 game left i have been relegated but im sure if i stay at wigan i with tear up the championship and guide wigan back up!!!

Jckiller1995(Wigan)
Back to top Go down
Rixy001
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Managers End of Season Reflections   Managers End of Season Reflections Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:47 pm

Dear Board of Directors,

I am taking this opportunity to contact you and discuss my performance since i took over the reigns at Crystal Palace.

Before i took the job i was given the job at Burnley wherei was in the relegation zone with a large squad and little direction. I came in and had the opportunity of changing things throughout the window, which i duly did. I managed to significantly trim the squad down and reduce th wage budget as well as do some great business in ways of players being brought in. I started to change the fortunes of the club and this was spotted by both Palace and Plymouth. At the time their inactive managers had let the teams both drop in the relegation zone and way behind on their games.

After some careful consideration i decided to take a big risk (leaving a post where i was starting to change my fortunes) and try and perfrom the escape for Palace. I believe that so far, despite still being low down in the table i have changed the fortunes for the club and its fans and have showed signs of being able to challenge in seasons to come.

I also feel that the job at Palace is project. I have got another large squad and i intend on trimming this down and reducing the wage bill as well as try to bring in a few players to add some stability and quality in key areas of the pitch.

I hope the board can see that my short time in charge is showing to be a positive one and that the board of directors will extend my period in charge in order for me to try and pay them back for the faith they showed i=in me when appointing me their manager. Thank you for your time and i hope that i have proved to the board i have what it takes to improve the club.

Many Thanks

Rixy001
Back to top Go down
BigManOnCampus0 (Spurs)
Professional
Professional
BigManOnCampus0 (Spurs)

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Managers End of Season Reflections   Managers End of Season Reflections Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:01 pm

Board of Directors,

I am here to ask of you to keep my job, I have not done so well as in expectations this year but I know i can do better, I made some risky decisions that didn't come through, Also i didn't end the year so well, crashing out in uefa cup semis and right now out side of uefa cup qualification, but I feel I can end the year on a positive note and keep things going, I have a bunch of new people coming in and they are noted game changers, I will make a faster team than last year, That is a promise, as i write to you at your mercy, I would like to have another chance, another year to get things done, I will put notice that things will get better and I will finish well and Make Tottenham a proud club again, that is my promise to you and these great fans who saw the worse in our 7-2 loss against chelsea and our 4-1 loss in our semi-final against Portsmouth. I know i have alot of change but it will be for the good of the club definitely... Speed is what was missing last year, with these new transfers that will be missing no longer. WE WILL GET BACK INTO THE TITLE RUNNING AND I WILL PROMISE THAT WE WILL WIN A TROPHY NEXT YEAR...

Thank you for your time and your patience, just be a little more please..

BigManOnCampus0
Back to top Go down
http://Innsbrook.ecpi.net

PostSubject: Re: Managers End of Season Reflections   Managers End of Season Reflections Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:45 am

Manager Of Wolverhampton Wanderers

Deathwish2120

Dear Board,

I beleive my time at wolves has been a great one. They were 2 points above the relegation zone when i took charge, and now look, if it werent for a few slip ups i would be in the playoffs, with one game remaining, i have managed to get the best out of both Ebans Blake and Andy Keogh, as they werent on the top 10 scorers when i took over and now look, Blake is first, and it looks like he is going to win the golden boot by a long run. With the right signings next season you are looking at real title challengers and i hope to live up to my end of the deal.

Thank you for reading.
Back to top Go down
Rossi MUFC (Getafe)
Professional
Professional
Rossi MUFC (Getafe)

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Managers End of Season Reflections   Managers End of Season Reflections Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:16 am

As the manager of Everton i have had a nightmare season with them. No excuses and i know the chances of keeping my job are almost nil. But after 10 games i had three points from three drawn games and i ended u with 15 from the following 9 games beating Blackburn 5-1, drawing with both Liverpool and Arsenal and wins over Boro and Wigan and a close defeat to the new Villa manager. I would like to keep my job in the championship maybe losing a few players, a fine or even a points deduction. The same happened in the previous season where i had a poor start with valencia but finished strong towards the end. I only went down by a point tbh honest im not expecting to be hearing the Z cars tune belting out of Goodison next season but it wrth a try.
Also i would like to point out im a very active and loyal member im just not very good at fifa. If u look at the bottom of the prem its very close and its a tough league but i just ra out of matches.
Thanks for listening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Managers End of Season Reflections   Managers End of Season Reflections Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:21 pm

Dear Board,

I have
come to you because I feel that it is necessary to ask you to comment
on my managerial performance. I think that I will solidly land AC Milan
in to Europe spot, but I still think
I could of and should of done a bit better this season as I lost 5
games in total so far.
I had a recent flow of bad aura but now it's
been gone for a week and my team are back to 100% good performance and
with a few good signings next season (if my job is still safe), should
fire AC Milan even higher and claim what should be ours, the Serie A
Trophy.
A few new mega signings which are coming (fingers crossed) to AC Milan should see us lift the trophy next season.

As you may already know I lost Kaka which I feel I was
wrongfully punished for but I brought in Tamudo and Wayne Rooney who
both are clearly on form and high in the top scorers chart.
I lost
Kaka as I put the deal as a HSL (Half Season Loan) and mis-lead our
Rivals, Inter Milan and told them it meant something else. I was trying
to make it legit and it was legit, yet the Serie A Board decided to
punish me, but I got £180 million, so all's fair. I Hope this incident
doesn't affect your decision whether I am responsible to be the manager
of this great club.

Yours Sincerely

xUKx Renegade
Back to top Go down
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
Professional
Professional
DKBlaps (Chelsea)

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Managers End of Season Reflections   Managers End of Season Reflections Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:41 am

Chelsea

Dear Mr Abromovic

I come to you to reflect on the season that is now nearly behind us and would like to discuss how the team have performed.

I would also like to stamp out the rumours of me leaving the bridge as I will happily stay if my contract is renewed as I am happy with the setup and no interference from the board

I am generally happy with the squad itself although there will be a number of changes in the next window should the right players present themselves. I still stand by my decision to let Robinho leave for Henry and despite the initial unrest by most involved in the game I think Henry has proved me right in my decision I'm sure you will agree?

With a 2nd consecutive league title under our belts having played 18 and won 17 I will be looking to add a 3rd next season but will need to secure players in our weaker areas. I will be firmly looking at european glory next season with a view at getting deep into every competition entered and my apologies for the team being penalised in the super cup this season.

Thanks for your time and i look forward to my league bonus cheque in the post

DR DK Blaps obe cnh fot mcsd asf
Back to top Go down
IP1 x R3TRO- Burnley
Amatuer
Amatuer

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Managers End of Season Reflections   Managers End of Season Reflections Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:47 pm

Dear Board.

I Wouldnt be surprised if you sacked me to be honest... i have not won a game with west ham since i took over 1 week ago, (about 4 games) so i would say that it has been a bad start to my career on fifa360.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Managers End of Season Reflections   Managers End of Season Reflections Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Managers End of Season Reflections
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next