fifa360.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TRANSFER WINDOW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Keeno1984

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-10-29

TRANSFER WINDOW Empty
PostSubject: TRANSFER WINDOW   TRANSFER WINDOW Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:45 pm

As usual the Result Topics have been locked and will remain locked until the Transfer Window closes.

The Transfer Window will close on Sunday the 29th of March at 23:59(uk)

Remember you ONLY post in CONFORMATIONS ONLY IF BOTH PLAYERS AGREE
(Topic Title Should contain Team to Team from and price)

Now Ill not get right into it but my computer is busted and im having to use my girlfriends laptop, unfortunatley the software and all the files are on my comp. Can update everything fine however although the Loan Button has been created i hadnt uploaded the site.

This means any Loan deals made wont be confirmed until Tue evening, due to this i also cant update homepage again hoping to have that sorted by 2nite. (All half season loas will return to club also)

Just to let members who entered the cash cup we'll go ahead with what what we've got come Tuesday Evening(2nite)

Would like to add it would be nice to have 10 full teams, To all members you can apply via the cash cup link on the homepage.

Com'on 4 teams needed, surley theres a few members who think they could be in with a chance of winning some £'s Laughing
Back to top Go down

TRANSFER WINDOW
Page 1 of 1